KYB Front Shock Absorbers

Everthing you wanted to know about getting the perfect suspension & handling, Springs, Shocks, Roll Bars, Coilovers, Brakes, Steering for your RX7...
DB RX63

Re: KYB Front Shock Absorbers

Post by DB RX63 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:25 pm

Pete,

I used Jegs previously and they were quite good.

I'll hang on a bit I think.
Met Blue Series 2 Elford Turbo
S3 Rally Car (under Construction - Nearly Finished !)

A7RXY

Post by A7RXY » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Pete I don't even think they make them any more, they said at the time they had some in stock, I wish these people would up date their websites.

DKWW2000

Post by DKWW2000 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:58 pm

A7RXY wrote:Pete I don't even think they make them any more, they said at the time they had some in stock, I wish these people would up date their websites.
This is their latest dissertation :-
Thanks for your inquiry. While it is true that many years ago when eBay first started out sellers only listed items that they had in their possession, over the years it has evolved into more of an all inclusive "store" wherein sellers list both stocking and non-stocking, but still available, items for sale. This has been primarily at the urging of eBay themselves so that sellers can present a broader range of goods for purchasing. We do not indicate that the items are in our possession but rather work carefully both with eBay and our vendors to present you with as accurate an estimated delivery time as possible. In the event an item is temporarily out of stock with the manufacturer, the ETA on the eBay ad reflects their average lead time to ship. We list a quantity of 10 so that more than one customer may order one, and we list the average lead time so customers who do place an order will have a general idea as to when the product may be available. If you have further questions or if there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

I have cancelled ;s;
RX7 FB S3 - RX7 FC TII Vert
Rotaries Previously Owned:-
2 x NSU Ro 80s - 2 x S2 RX7s - Suzuki RE 5 - DKW(Hercules) W2000 - Norton (Krauser) Commander

A7RXY

Post by A7RXY » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Pete, I sent them an email today and received the same reply as you, so this is the reply I have just sent them.

Thanks for your reply, are you sure that this item is still available ? I have tried to order these in Europe and been told they are no longer available.
The reason I ordered through Jegs is that your add said there were 6 available. Your add today still says 2 available with 14 sold, so I ask has any of those 14 sold actually been dispatched ?

I now await their reply.

Dibs

A7RXY

Post by A7RXY » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Pete, I sent them an email today and received the same reply as you, so this is the reply I have just sent them.

Thanks for your reply, are you sure that this item is still available ? I have tried to order these in Europe and been told they are no longer available.
The reason I ordered through Jegs is that your add said there were 6 available. Your add today still says 2 available with 14 sold, so I ask has any of those 14 sold actually been dispatched ?

I now await their reply.

Dibs

A7RXY

Post by A7RXY » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:39 pm

Pete you may have cancelled to early, but then again I still have to get them, as here is their reply

Thanks for your inquiry. We do not have this in stock but the manufacture does. They are shipping us an order of part number 363010 out to us tomorrow, and once we receive the order we will ship the quantity of two out to you. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Dibs

DKWW2000

Post by DKWW2000 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Managed to find someone who has them in stock :o :o
I ordered some 2 days ago & they just sent me a tracking stating they were dispatched:!:
They said they had 20 ;)
I asked them to put on Ebay:-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200774761837? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Will let you know if/when they arrive
RX7 FB S3 - RX7 FC TII Vert
Rotaries Previously Owned:-
2 x NSU Ro 80s - 2 x S2 RX7s - Suzuki RE 5 - DKW(Hercules) W2000 - Norton (Krauser) Commander

A7RXY

Post by A7RXY » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Pete I've had an email that mine have been shopped from the original eBay site, let's see how long it takes to get here.

Dibs

A7RXY

Post by A7RXY » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:36 am

Look what turned up today .......... I've been trying to get a set of these for 2 years'

TOOL

Post by TOOL » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:52 am

Result, but do they fit?
Back in sunny France