Technical info not specifically 1st gen RX7 related.
- Posts: 2686
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:30 pm
- Location: Worthing, UK
This is good shizzle in here. Always nice to see canny lads writing bluffers guides for us hard of thinking in the audience
- Posts: 2509
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:30 am
- Location: Var, France (ex NZ, ex UK)
Here is a great link to building a bridgeport engine. It's a S4 13B motor but a lot of it is still applicable.
Back in sunny France
- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:42 pm
- Location: London, England.
I watched this in my lunch break on Monday. Good viewing.