Seen something 1st gen related for sale on Ebay or elsewhere? Post the details here.....
Parts etc only please...... Post cars in Spotters corner.
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:24 am
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:07 pm
- Location: Loughton Essex England
I know this sounds like a niave question but would it be possible to replace the engine in my series 3 Elford with this one
- Posts: 1004
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:42 pm
- Location: London, England.
No because your intake and exhaust manifold are 12a.
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:54 am
- Location: Staffordshire Moorlands
Ive been trying to get in touch with this bloke, no reply as yet
Im begining to think he's on holiday.
- Posts: 5378
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:11 am
it's been advertised for a long time this engine... seem to remember at a higher price