Restoring or fettling your ride ? Show us your progress.
- Posts: 1088
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:42 pm
- Location: London, England.
- Posts: 1775
- Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:07 pm
- Location: Feltham, Southwest London
I say .... Ding Dong !!
1985 Sunrise Red S3 TWR
2003 Mercedes E320 CDI Estate AMG
- Posts: 1120
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:55 am
- Location: Upminster, Essex UK
Still my favorite colour, it's a pity that the previous photos do not show now.
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:10 pm
- Location: Pershore, Worcester UK
Looking good, although it appears you have positive front camber?
- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:44 pm
- Location: Worcester - UK
Mint! I nearly bought some of those wheels when I first got my car hahah
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:46 pm
- Location: Colchester, UK
Looks awesome, hope to see it sometime!
KIMI 1 : RX-7 1st Gen "hybrid"; 1983 S2 running gear in a 1985 S3 shell, SORN'd, long term resto project
KIMI 2 : RX-7 1st Gen; 1983 S2, "identical" twin to KIMI 1, on the road
Plus a 2004 Full Bridgeported RX-8 too!
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:32 am
- Location: West Midlands
Thanks guys, hopefully start using it again next year, I think the positive camber is an optical illusion with my bad camera skills.
'Dont fear the rotor'