Christmas Get Together, Sat 14 December *CANCELLED* - see new date

Going to a show or got an idea for a meet? Tell us about it!
Casey
Admin
Admin

Christmas Get Together, Sat 14 December *CANCELLED* - see new date

Post by Casey » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:20 pm

EDIT: Sadly, Lisa has had to cancel this event, but there is an alternative event now available, with a new date and venue for a Christmas meal on Fri 20 December:

Details here:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4443

All Mazda rotary enthusiasts welcome, regardless of club affiliations :thumbup:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa (on the MRC) is looking to arrange a Christmas get together and she's asked me extend the invite here on her behalf.

"I am looking at Ettington Chase Hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon, for Saturday 14th December

https://www.ettingtonchase.co.uk/wp-con ... e_2019.pdf

The menu is not a great variety but is reasonably priced. The reason I am looking at this hotel is because it is the same village as https://caffeineandmachine.com/ and thought some people might wish to go there on the Sunday before heading back home.

https://www.driving.co.uk/news/lifestyl ... thusiasts/"

Lisa is looking to finalise numbers by 12 October. I'm planning to go with Gwyn, Lisa with bring Clive ;) , sKenDread (RX-8OC - Keni) is bringing Sarah, and JamieR (MRC & Here) is bringing Emma.

This is a gathering open to all Mazda Rotary enthusiasts, regardless of Club affiliations. It's a great an opportunity for like minded people to get together for a social evening. By all means bring your Rotary carriage, as we'd all love to see it, but bringing a Rotary is not a requirement :D

Just post up below if interested and Lisa and I will sort out the details.....
These users thanked the author Casey for the post:
ian65 (Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:34 pm)
KIMI 1 : 1st Gen, "hybrid" 1983 S2 running gear in a 1985 S3 shell, SORN'd, long term resto project
KIMI 2 : 1st Gen, 1983 S2, recommissioned after 10 yr layup. Now sold.
KIMI 3 : 1st Gen, 1983 S3
Plus a 2004 Full Bridgeported RX-8

Casey
Admin
Admin

Re: Christmas Get Together, Sat 14 December

Post by Casey » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:49 pm

Bump for the weekend :D
KIMI 1 : 1st Gen, "hybrid" 1983 S2 running gear in a 1985 S3 shell, SORN'd, long term resto project

Casey
Admin
Admin

Re: Christmas Get Together, Sat 14 December - *CANCELLED - NEW Date and Venue*

Post by Casey » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:46 pm

My apologies, Lisa has informed me she can no longer make this date, so this event is cancelled

However, there is a regular RX-8 Owners Club monthly meet in Milton Keynes which will take place on Friday evening, 20 Dec. This meet will be a Christmas dinner event. All Mazda Rotary enthusiasts and their partners are most welcome to come along.

I'll post up some details soon in a separate topic and link to it from here. In the meantime, in outline, this is the venue:

The Furzton Lake, Shirwell Crescent, Furzton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK4 1GA.

Map LINK

It has good parking and the food and drink is reasonably priced and decent quality.

The venue might suit anyone local looking to meet up with fellow enthusiasts. I intend to be there, along with my wife, and will be staying at the adjacent Premier Inn for the night as it's a bit of a trek for me! The room was only about £35 for for the night :thumbup:

New topic and link later......

Casey
Admin
Admin

Re: Christmas Get Together, Sat 14 December *CANCELLED* - see new date

Post by Casey » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:19 am

We have a new date and venue for a Christmas meal. Details here:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4443

All Mazda rotary enthusiasts welcome, regardless of club affiliations :thumbup:

Return to “Car Shows & Meets”