hi anyone know if a S4/5 rad will fit a S3 ?

Fans, radiators, heaters, e-fans, cooling issues, air conditioning...
mc turbo

hi anyone know if a S4/5 rad will fit a S3 ?

Post by mc turbo » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:05 am

if it does fit then @ least i can get a good quality koyo rad to fit my S3 as ive got holes on the top of my rad which ive repaired with jb weld cheers

User Banned

Re: hi anyone know if a S4/5 rad will fit a S3 ?

Post by User Banned » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Yeah, they fit but with mods. I had a s5 rad in mine, had to make up adapter plates for it to bolt up. Got a koyo n-flow one to go in as well, again, had to weld wings on and mod inlet and filler, but it physically fits.

mc turbo

Post by mc turbo » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 am

Joe Blow wrote:Yeah, they fit but with mods. I had a s5 rad in mine, had to make up adapter plates for it to bolt up. Got a koyo n-flow one to go in as well, again, had to weld wings on and mod inlet and filler, but it physically fits.
hi m8 can u put up some pics of ur rad install cheers mick

User Banned

Post by User Banned » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:49 am

I actually only just put the new donk in this weekend so heres some pics. Modded rad intake to lose the dog-leg, modded filler so its vertical and clears bonnet, added wings for mounting. Turns out the bottom hose fouls on my extended engine mounts, as i did those after i modded the rad, but nothing a trim wont fit. Everything clears bonnet and undertray. Same story with std s5 rad, its bigger rad than std s3, it fits, but doesnt take too much imagination to make it happen.
Attachments
009.jpg
009.jpg (243.14 KiB) Viewed 1821 times
008.jpg
008.jpg (222.35 KiB) Viewed 1821 times

mc turbo

Post by mc turbo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:06 pm

cheers for the pics joe just ordered one