The Latest 1st gen sightings

Seen a 1st gen RX7 driving, parked up or for sale somewhere... post the details here...
Threesevens
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Loughton Essex England
Contact:

Re: The Latest 1st gen sightings - CGE 19X

Post by Threesevens » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:07 pm


User avatar
Casey
Posts: 449
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:46 pm
Location: Colchester, UK

Re: The Latest 1st gen sightings

Post by Casey » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:26 am

OMG, what a sad sight :(
KIMI 1 : RX-7 1st Gen "hybrid"; 1983 S2 running gear in a 1985 S3 shell, SORN'd, long term resto project
KIMI 2 : RX-7 1st Gen; 1983 S2, "identical" twin to KIMI 1, on the road :-)
Plus a 2004 Full Bridgeported RX-8 too!

User avatar
richrx
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 am
Location: Glasgow

Re: The Latest 1st gen sightings

Post by richrx » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:14 am

Nice colour :D

Rich

Threesevens
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Loughton Essex England
Contact:

Re: The Latest 1st gen sightings

Post by Threesevens » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:44 am

Casey wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:26 am
OMG, what a sad sight :(
I bet this one isn't on our register

User avatar
richrx
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 am
Location: Glasgow

Re: The Latest 1st gen sightings

Post by richrx » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:52 am

Threesevens wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:44 am
Casey wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:26 am
OMG, what a sad sight :(
I bet this one isn't on our register
Looks like it's ready to disintegrate... :lol:

Rich

Threesevens
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Loughton Essex England
Contact:

Re: The Latest 1st gen sightings - XLH 702X

Post by Threesevens » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:43 pm

For sale on Auto Trader a really nice looking blue series 2.

44k miles price £7950.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 8039112265

codge
Posts: 2602
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:41 am
Location: South Yorks.

Re: The Latest 1st gen sightings CGE 19X

Post by codge » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:33 pm

Threesevens wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:44 am


I bet this one isn't on our register
You're right - It is now.

codge
Posts: 2602
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:41 am
Location: South Yorks.

Re: The Latest 1st gen sightings - XLH 702X

Post by codge » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:35 pm

Threesevens wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:43 pm
For sale on Auto Trader a really nice looking blue series 2.

44k miles price £7950.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 8039112265
This is on the register though, dates in 2012 & 2014

KiwiDave
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:07 pm
Location: Feltham, Southwest London

Re: The Latest 1st gen sightings - XLH 702X

Post by KiwiDave » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:09 pm

codge wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:35 pm
Threesevens wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:43 pm
For sale on Auto Trader a really nice looking blue series 2.

44k miles price £7950.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 8039112265
This is on the register though, dates in 2012 & 2014
Not often that you see a FB on Autotrader. Nice set of photos and 12 months warranty too! It's all the money though at 8 grand. Is this the way that prices are heading for nice examples now? I guess if a mint S1 makes 10.5K then this doesn't look too bad.
1985 Sunrise Red S3 TWR
2003 Mercedes E320 CDI Estate AMG

User avatar
spirit r
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:15 pm
Location: Germany Black Forest
Contact:

Re: The Latest 1st gen sightings

Post by spirit r » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Never saw the driverside doormirror electrically operated the other doormirror mechanically. NO SWITCH so that must be factory standard.
I am asking me why the vid doesn't show the running engine.
Btw very nice colourcheme inside and outside.

Post Reply