The Latest 1st gen sightings

Seen a 1st gen RX7 driving, parked up or for sale somewhere... post the details here...

Re: The Latest 1st gen sightings

Postby MelloYello » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:44 am

codge wroteColon
marked wroteColonmy rx7 has been torched while at LC rotary in orpington. Lewis (the owner) has found this one somewhere as a potential replacement, so was wondering about its condition.... It must be someone he knows, I can't find it for sale anywhere.

you can strike B634 XHV off your list. It's gone to rx7 heaven :oops: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

https://imgur.com/a/Tr6su

Torched as in deliberate? Bloody Hell.

Judging by the scorch marks on the fence - it was the car next to it that was on fire.
MelloYello

Postby marked » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:06 am

ian65 wroteColon
marked wroteColonWithout looking through 290 odd pages... Has anyone seen B939 AHB?

this one?

Hi ian - yes thats the one... Is it in good condition?
marked

Postby marked » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:09 am

MelloYello wroteColon
codge wroteColon
marked wroteColonmy rx7 has been torched while at LC rotary in orpington. Lewis (the owner) has found this one somewhere as a potential replacement, so was wondering about its condition.... It must be someone he knows, I can't find it for sale anywhere.

you can strike B634 XHV off your list. It's gone to rx7 heaven :oops: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

https://imgur.com/a/Tr6su

Torched as in deliberate? Bloody Hell.

Judging by the scorch marks on the fence - it was the car next to it that was on fire.

Yes exactly, someone drove a van in (presumably stolen) and parked it next to a truck, then set it on fire. The truck also went up and my car was next to the truck.
marked

Postby gt_james » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:06 am

ian65 wroteColonImage

Looks a decent parts car, hes also selling a red elford turbo A222 JFY
gt_james

Postby marked » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:42 am

gt_james wroteColon
ian65 wroteColonImage

Looks a decent parts car, hes also selling a red elford turbo A222 JFY

Did you mean to quote the B939 AHB message? I can see A222 JFY in the pictures I have next to that. Or maybe the same guy has 3 ?
marked

Postby codge » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:34 am

Looks like same transporter.
codge
Site Admin

Postby ian65 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:38 pm

gt_james wroteColonLooks a decent parts car, hes also selling a red elford turbo A222 JFY

marked wroteColonDid you mean to quote the B939 AHB message? I can see A222 JFY in the pictures I have next to that. Or maybe the same guy has 3 ?

To clarify the position re all these cars...
I've had a chat with the guy who is selling them.
He is connected with a car recovery business which includes buying cars, mot failures, scrap cars etc and did a deal down in Wales to buy 3 RX7's.
They were:

The red RX7 B939AHB which he tells me was a turbo and which he sold on Sunday for £1700.
The red RX7 A222JFY which is taxed and mot'd and fitted with an Elford Turbo engine. I've looked at this car today with a view to buy it but passed on it. ( if anyone wants the SP on it give me a shout) He's asking £1200 for it.
The blue partially stripped RX7 B317VYV which looks like a parts car. He's open to offers for this one.

ian65
Site Admin

Postby marked » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:22 pm

ian65 wroteColon
gt_james wroteColonLooks a decent parts car, hes also selling a red elford turbo A222 JFY

marked wroteColonDid you mean to quote the B939 AHB message? I can see A222 JFY in the pictures I have next to that. Or maybe the same guy has 3 ?

To clarify the position re all these cars...
I've had a chat with the guy who is selling them.
He is connected with a car recovery business which includes buying cars, mot failures, scrap cars etc and did a deal down in Wales to buy 3 RX7's.
They were:

The red RX7 B939AHB which he tells me was a turbo and which he sold on Sunday for £1700.
The red RX7 A222JFY which is taxed and mot'd and fitted with an Elford Turbo engine. I've looked at this car today with a view to buy it but passed on it. ( if anyone wants the SP on it give me a shout) He's asking £1200 for it.
The blue partially stripped RX7 B317VYV which looks like a parts car. He's open to offer for this one.

Don't go buying all the good ones ian! I need a replacement ;)
marked

Postby Sam. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:23 pm

Messaged you Ian, Would love to get in contact to purchase one!
Sam.

Postby Threesevens » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:21 pm

Threesevens

PreviousNext

Return to Spotters Corner & The 1st Gen Register