Got some parts to sell... post them here...

Post by Biggzy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:32 pm

Hi I’ve recently rebuilt a Rx-7 FC na 13b 6 port engine for someone but they’ve dropped out of the sale.

Full spec is

13b 6 Port block with NA rotors (9.4).
Rebuilt by myself (FB Rotary) with Mazda rebuild kit, including new apex seals, side seals and corner seals.
All of the 6 ports are bridged and the water jacket hasn’t been penetrated.
Brand new XTD uprated clutch.

The engine was built for a turnkey conversion so I have designed the ignition system to be DLIDFIS. I have custom wired the dizzy with a new loom to 3 chrome MSD master blaster 2 coils. I have also bought a brand new racing beat 6 port inlet manifold and a Holley 650 double pumper (although it’s a spread bore), a new 1” Holley spread bore to squarebore adaptor, a new Holley fuel pump and new fuel pressure regulator.

The engine is completely ready and assembled. I have it sitting on a custom made test bench to run it up although it doesn’t currently have a signal coming from the dizzy to earth the coils. I will try to find the time to get the spark going as it’s the only thing left to finish before it can fire up on the stand.
I have two more dizzy’s and extra spark leads if anyone interested wanted to buy them. I also have Fc na and turbo 2 inlet manifolds, throttle bodies, turbo & manifold, ecu’s etc etc if anyone wanted to convert it to fuel injection and/or turbo.

The engine does come with a year/12,000 mile warranty, as do all my engine rebuilds. This can be extended for up to 6 years longer, all assuming it’s ran in to the parameters I give and the service schedule met.

Would be great for a fast road car or could be used for a more track orientated car.

I’m putting up for sale at £4,000. That includes the engine, clutch, rb inlet, Holley carb, fuel system and ignition system.

Many thanks

36F4F4A5-93E9-4002-ADCB-590713B8AF59.jpeg (96.37 KiB) Viewed 71 times
D90ABED3-1E94-43E3-8783-411353BCCBB2.jpeg (105.89 KiB) Viewed 71 times
523CDCED-F164-4801-8AE1-1E9B8E4BC8C9.jpeg (157.09 KiB) Viewed 71 times

Post by Boggy2112 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:17 pm

Hi Frank, wow looks like an amazing engine well out of my price range tho sorry. Do you do other jobs, such as fabrication of putting 13b engines into fbs? As i have been restoring a 1983 fb but would like to drop a 13b into it. I have the engine from a rx8 with a holley carb and a made up dizzy, but that is the most my mechanically mind will take me.
Cheers Dave

Return to “Parts For Sale”