• Welcome to www.RX7fb.com, the premier forum dedicated to the classic Mazda 1st generation RX7 1979 - 1985.... we cover all 1st gen models, SA22c's, FB's, and all cars from stock to fully modified.
  • Whether you're an owner, enthusiast or just have a passing interest in the 1st gen RX7, this is the place to be!.... we have owners cars, projects, restoration & rebuild threads, turbo conversions, 13b engine swaps and loads of fantastic info and chat.
  • We also have the latest adverts for RX7's for sale in the UK together with access to the 1st gen RX7 database which lists all known UK 1st gen RX7's.... did you used to own one of these cars?.... join the forum and find out if it still exists.... only about 200 of these cars remaining now in the UK!
  • We have loads of free downloads such as factory workshop manuals, road tests, press reports and buyers guides.
  • Follow us on Facebook
  • We regularly have forum visitors from across the globe and welcome new members from all countries, worldwide.
  • The forum is absolutely free to join and you are assured of a very warm welcome!..........register now for full access to all areas of the forum!
  • Why wait... Join now!.... www.RX7fb.com....THE dedicated 1st gen RX7 forum.
  • www.RX7fb.com.......keeping the legend alive!!!

www.RX7fb.com • Login

A Dedicated Forum For The Mazda RX7 FB & SA 1st Generation
It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:04 am