Search found 412 matches
thought I would add that since I created this thread I have done some more research and I use fully synthetic in my 13B engine which has OMP removed. I used total Racing quartz 10w50. I also use it in my 12A with omp still intact, many people say modern synthetic is no problem in rotary engines.
- Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:20 am
- Forum: Rotaries on Youtube
- Topic: MOFFAT & GRICE 1983 Symmons Plains
- Replies: 2
- Views: 83
that channel has some fantastic videos, I love the one of the Nissan Skyline R31 GTS-R showing up the cossies in the 1988 BTCC round at Donnington until it runs out of brakes and flys into the run off.
- Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:13 am
- Forum: Spotters Corner & The 1st Gen Register
- Topic: The Latest 1st gen sightings
- Replies: 3342
- Views: 230824
Looks nice, but I'd definitely want to re finish the wheels in silver or even have them diamond cut. Price is high, be interesting to see if it sells for that sort of price.