Search found 504 matches
- Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:23 pm
- Forum: Fuel, exhausts, emission systems & turbos
- Topic: WGT exhaust
- Replies: 26
- Views: 1837
IIRC, Racing beat recommend 2.25-2.5" on a stock NA 12A, 2.5" for street port, 2.75-3" for bridge/PP. They recommended at least 2.5" on a 6 port 13B, 2.75" is harder to get so I went up to 3". My NA 13B 6port is a long primary with 2 2" pipes to back over the axle with a big pre silencer in each pri...
- Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:45 pm
- Forum: Car Shows & Meets
- Topic: Retro Rides Gathering Sunday 18th August 2019 at Shelsley Walsh
- Replies: 59
- Views: 2148
Is there anything I can do to help?
- Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:14 am
- Forum: RX7 Suspension, Handling and Brakes
- Topic: 13" Performance tyres
- Replies: 4
- Views: 302
Does anyone know if its possible to get a decent performance tyre for out cars in the S2 185/70/13" size without paying through the nose? I've seen some classic car performance stuff but its coming in at well over £100 per tyre, some were £200 per tyre! All I can find reasonably priced is a Uniroya...
- Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:10 am
- Forum: RX7 Rides and projects
- Topic: A new challenger 'The Beast from the East'
- Replies: 61
- Views: 1898
Congrats on your purchase, these cars are relatively easy to work on, so you should be able to sort some of the issues out quite easily. as mentioned before get hold of a haynes manual! So some initial remarks: She handles well for a car of that age that probably hasn't had much done in the way of r...